- Horn: Your vehicle must have a horn which can be heard from a distance of 200 feet (FS 316.271).
- Windshield Wiper: Your vehicle must have a windshield wiper in good working order for cleaning rain, snow, or other moisture from the windshield.
- Windshield: Must be safety glass and may not be covered or treated with any material which has the effect of making the windshield reflective or in any way non-transparent. It must be free of any stickers not required by law (FS 316.2952).
- Side windows: May not be composed of, covered by, or treated with any material which has a highly reflective or mirrored appearance and reflects more than 35% of the light.
- Rear windows: When the rear window is composed of, covered by, or treated with any material which makes the rear window non-transparent, the vehicle must be equipped with side mirrors on both sides.
- Directional signals: You must have electrical turn signals if your vehicle measures more than 24 inches from the center of the top of the steering post to the left outside limit of the body, or when the distance from the steering post to the rear of the body or load is greater than 14 feet (FS 316.156).
- Tires: Your tires should have visible tread of at least 2/32 of an inch across the base with no worn spots showing the ply. Smooth tires on wet roads contribute to thousands of serious crashes.
- Mirrors: Your vehicle must have at least one rear-view mirror which gives a view of the highway at least 200 feet to the rear (FS 316.294).
- Brakes: Check to see that the pedal stays well above the floor when you step on it. If the vehicle pulls to one side when you use the brakes or you hear any scraping or squealing noises, your brakes may need to be repaired.
- Lights: Replace burned-out bulbs and clean lenses often. Dirty headlights can cut your night vision in half. Burned out signal lights or brake lights mean you can’t tell other drivers what you are doing. Keep your lights adjusted so that you don’t blind oncoming drivers.
- Windows and Windshield: Keep the glass clean, inside and out, to reduce glare.
Katy Perry - The one that got away (music video)
“Yeah, but you still miss him.”
1 / 8 Past »